T4® Pedicure spas are manufactured with the highest standards for quality and workmanship. Accordingly, T4 warrants its products as follows:
To the original owner of the T4® pedicure spas, T4 may repair or replace at its option any pedicure spa deemed to be defective in material or workmanship upon inspection by an authorized representative of T4. This warranty covers only the listed components for the following time periods:
- Recirculating Pump: One (1) year from date of shipment
- All other components: One (1) year from date of shipment
- There are no other warranties, express or implied.
The owner must pay all labor and shipping charges necessary to replace or repair the pedicure spa. T4 will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, or contingent damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
If a pedicure spa needs to be exchanged, it will be limited to supplying a replacement pedicure spa of comparable style and size.
T4 may at its own discretion use refurbished parts or pedicure spas for repair and replacement purposes.
This warranty is null and void if the pedicure spa is removed from its place of initial installation or is not installed in accordance with federal, state, or local codes and ordinances. Furthermore, this warranty does not apply if the pedicure spa has been subject to misapplication, misuse, improper installation or maintenance, negligence, improper cleaning, or other circumstances beyond T4’s control. T4® Pedicure spas have a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. Any use exceeding this limit voids the warranty.
The following are examples of what is not covered by the warranty:
- Natural wear and tear
- Staining, fading, or discoloration of the vinyl seat, armrests, or footrest
- Damage resulting from standing in the basin
- Damage to pump parts and/or motor parts due to obstruction in plumbing lines, etc
- Staining, fading, or discoloration of plastic surfaces due to exposure and/or the use of harmful cleaning agents or chemicals
- Staining, fading, or discoloration caused by improper or poor water additives not related to maintenance of proper water
- Malfunctions or damage caused by improper installation, including not meeting local and state plumbing, electrical, and building codes
- Freight damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, and natural disaster
- Unauthorized repairs
- Repair service
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Should service be required for defect or malfunction during the warranty period, please contact:
- T4 Spa Concepts and Designs, LLC Customer Service
- 140 Industrial Boulevard, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Toll Free: 1-888-502-8307
- Fax: 1-888-503-2392
- Email: email@example.com
By using this pedicure spa, Owner agrees that the obligation of T4 shall not extend to indirect or consequential damage, injury or serious bodily harm, which may result from pedicure spa use. Owner agrees that the obligations of T4 are limited to those set herein and that there are no other obligations except those expressly agreed to in writing by T4. No dealer or other person has any authority to bind T4 to changes or additions to this warranty or its products; accordingly, T4 is not responsible for any such warranties or representations.
To register for your warranty, please fill out the form below, and click Submit button. Warranty will not be honored without prior registration. Or click Download button to download the form, attach a copy of your sale receipt, and mail to us.
(Some states do not allow registration to be a requisite of warranty, so the above may not apply to you.)